Rina's Boutique Network is committed to respecting your privacy rights. The following policy describes how we collect, protect and use information we receive from you.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order and respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, date of birth, e-mail address, mailing address, daytime phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously or purchase without registering.
- Rina's Boutique Network receives store click-stream data and other information about visits to our websites which may be combined with personal information you have provided. This information is used to analyze and improve your online shopping experience. For more information see the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use other site features in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive Rina's Boutique Network e-mail, we may send you periodic e-mails from Rina's Boutique Network. If you would no longer like to receive Rina's Boutique Network e-mail, please refer to the “How can you remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. If you have not opted-in to receive Rina's Boutique Network e-mail, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' contents will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you provide us with is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and is then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use "cookies"?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties unless we provide you with an advance notice, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include Rina's Boutique Network.com. wholly-owned companies. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting Rina's Boutique Network's business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you remove or modify information you have provided to us?
If you would like to unsubscribe from our mailing list , and remove or modify your profile you may use our online contact form. Simply submit your request to customer support desk. Use form field "Your questions or comments" to provide us with new information or tape in "remove me" to delete your profile from our database. You also can email us. When submitting your request do not forget to specify your full name and address associated with your profile. This will help us to process your request faster.
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please email us.
Online Policy Only